Tilba's Taste of Town & Country WalkIndulge yourself for those of you who appreciate food.
This is a foodie walking tour.
Includes tastings of local produce, from fabulous fudge to gin tastings, with morsels of sweet and savory delights.
This experience is not to be missed!
'Heavens of those of us, who say there is never enough cheese'
Vist the ABC Cheese factory and swoon over the delights produced here.This foodie Walk is the essential ticket when visiting Central Tilba.
Your journey begins with a historical narrative with your local guide
Visiting the enterprises that once defined these villages.
thoughtout the walk you will tasting your way through time into the past of this beautiful Nation Trust Village..
Discover the cultural significance as you walk the surrounding landscape of Mount Gulaga. Explore the surrounding villages of 1873 with great local produce made locally.
Walking Tour commences atMeet at the Meeting Spot poster on Corkhill drive, Central Tilba
10:30am until 1.30+ pm
Your meet the women with the large hat your personal Guide
- A full day event +
- From sweet to savory, cheese platters to afternoon tea
- With every walk is a personal guide
- 4 tastings for you to enjoy and an Extra gin tasting available
- Photographs at various location to remember your day in Centra Tilba
- Learn of the township, its historical and its rich cultural significance.
- Be inspired to taste the love of Tilba and its produce.
- A swag bag of local items to go home with.
Corkhill Drive, The Meeting Spot, Central Tilba NSWGet Directions