Tilba's, Art Trail Tour by E bike
Take the journey, Tilba Walk's insight into the local artisans and local food makers of the region is something not to be missed.
Be apart of a workshop how to print make, Artists share technics,
Visit a local working studios.
Taste the local wine.
Eat the local food.
Ride the local roads.
Stopping at various points of interest along the way. Visit the loveliest village in all of New South Wales.
Conclude your well-earned ride, with an Aperitive, per-dinner drink, after savoring of the local food along the way during your tour.
Begins at 10.30 for the day rideMinimum of 2.
Arrive 15 mins early for paperwork
Narooma Visitor Information Centre
45 Princes Highway
Meet your guide, E Bike instructions Photos. Set ready to Ride.
- Full day tour
- E bike hire
- Winery and Tasting and cheese selection and view of local work.
- Print making Workshop.
- Lunch at the Dragon Nest .
- Visit to Deadwood Studio.
- Your guide stops at selected areas, adds a little history.
- Photographic moments of you & your surroundings during your E bike ride.
- Historical Guide and background of tales and tidbits of the area.
- An experience not to be missed with a local guide.
- Gin tasting or Pre-dinner drinks optional.
- pickup to return to Narooma.
Shop A, 44 princes highway , Narooma NSWGet Directions